Improving the reputation and strengthen cooperation in partnerships of the university to be a qualified university in international standard with extensive networks and strong partnerships.
- To take active roles in the activities of internationalization of the institution involving all units within the University PGRI Semarang, as the initiator, planner, facilitator, and the implementer of the programs;
- To improve the quality of the governance in the development and implementation of both national and international programs;
- To organize services to educators, education staff and university students for overseas studies, exchange programs with overseas institutions, and international seminars and conferences, etc;
- To develop network on international cooperation between the University of PGRI Semarang with educational or non-educational institutions both local and abroad;
- To conduct development program covering the development of academic or non academic programs research, community service, human resources and university management system in an international perspective;
- To conduct the university promotional activities both in Indonesia and abroad;
- To organize services for foreign students and visiting lecturers studying and lecturing at UPGRIS;
- To increase the number of foreign students studying at UPGRIS.